Register for two or four days of the conference:
Regular registration rates (September 1-13):
- Two-Day Pre-conference Workshops (September 18-19) – $170 (ECPG Associate), $190 (general public), $95 (student); Community Celebration Dinner not included
- Two-Day Main Conference (September 20-21) – $215 (ECPG Associate), $240 (general public), $125 (student); includes Community Celebration Dinner
- Four-Day Pre-conference and Main Conference (September 18-21) – $320 (ECPG Associate), $355 (general public), $195 (student); includes Community Celebration Dinner
On-site registration rates (after September 13, on-site only):
- Two-Day Pre-conference Workshops (September 18-19) – $215 (Community Celebration Dinner event not included)
- Two-Day Main Conference (September 20-21) – $295 (includes Community Celebration Dinner)
- Four-Day Pre-conference and Main Conference (September 18-21) – $395 (includes Community Celebration Dinner)
Registration fees include breakfast and lunch each day.
If you would like to bring a guest, meal rates are $65/day for adults, $40/day for children ages 8-12 (meal package includes breakfast and lunch; session attendance not included). Guest tickets for the Community Celebration Dinner on September 20 are $49/adult and $39/children 8-12.
Scholarships are available
Full scholarship opportunities are available for Washington State treatment providers, students, professors, prevention specialists, and peer/recovery coaches! There are a limited number of scholarships with preference going to those pursuing gambling counselor certification. Scholarships include full registration fee, hotel stipend ($75 per night, up to three nights), and Washington State Problem Gambling Certification application fee. Visit https://evergreencpg.org/training/scholarships/ for details.
And, thinking about new things that arrived on our doorsteps these past two years, we are still taking precautions, even as we look forward to celebrating WITH you In-Person at Four Directions. Everyone’s Health and Safety is paramount…
Washington State lifted its indoor mask mandate for many indoor settings on March 12, 2022. Wearing a mask at Four Directions is a personal choice – and one we still strongly encourage.
We are committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment in which to learn. We will continue to monitor and update safety precautions for the Four Directions Conference and will, of course, reserve the right to modify these policies and procedures at any time given the rapidly changing nature of the current global pandemic. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.