Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling has hit the airwaves with various Public Service Announcements regarding problem gambling. With media partners such Northwest Cable News, KING5, KIRO, Entercom, and KOMO as well as organizational partners including the Washington State Healthcare Authority’s Problem Gambling Program, the Recovery Cafe Network, and several Tribal Nations, ECPG has reached hundreds of thousands of viewers across the state on important topics, such as underage gambling, recovery, and more.
To view our PSAs, please visit and subscribe to the ECPG YouTube channel!
Problem Gambling Awareness Month Campaign 2022
Radio Spot: “Grandma, we missed you!“
Radio Spot: “I’m glad we could take time for ourselves”
Radio Spot: “It’s been too long.”
Brought to you in partnership the Problem Gambling Program at the Washington State Health Care Authority at the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery
- Signs of problem gambling are often overlooked and not discussed
- How problem gambling uniquely impacts different communities
- How too much gaming can negatively impact children and adults
- Behavioral specialists use holistic approaches to treat problem gambling
- Casinos and lawmakers providing resources for problem gambling
- So called “free” social casino games can lure you in, get you hooked, and bleed you dry
- Addiction Recovery Coaches help create unique action plans just for you
Campaign with ECPG.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss partnering with ECPG to produce an awareness campaign or PSA.