Responsible Gaming Staff Trainings And Resources
RG STAR Frontline Employee and Supervisor/Manager Training
A fast and easy way to integrate responsible gaming into your training curriculum.
Get STARted with Responsible Gaming
The RG STAR frontline employee and supervisor/manager training is a fast and easy way to get started with responsible gaming. The Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling provides additional services to assist your organization in creating a comprehensive program that addresses Training, Awareness, and Education.
Areas addressed in the course:
- What is Responsible Gaming?
- How is Responsible Gaming Good Customer Service?
- Signs and Symptoms of Problem Gambling
- Employee’s Role in Responsible Gaming: What You Can Do
- Responsible Gaming Policies and Procedures
Additional training services:
- Face-to-Face Training for Supervisors/Managers and Frontline Employees
- Creation of Customized Responsible Gaming Certification Programs for Casinos and Cardrooms.
It’s easy to get started.
Contact us to get started with Responsible Gaming Certification.