Problem Gambling Awareness Month
Join the conversation and bring help and hope to problem gamblers
Each year in March, the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling, National Council on Problem Gambling, other NCPG affiliates, and all of our community partners observe Problem Gambling Awareness Month (#PGAM).
PGAM 2017 Resources
- Governor Jay Inslee’s Washington State Problem Gambling Awareness Month Proclamation
- Problem Gambling Infographic
- Signs and Symptoms of Problem Gambling
- 20 Question Self-Test
- 20 Question Self-Test: Are You Living With A Problem Gambler?
- Self-Test for Financial Troubles
- The Division on Addiction’ BBGS e-Screener and Intervention System
- Media Guide to grassroots efforts for state affiliates
- Stories of Recovery and Awareness
- Messaging displayed and printed on Washington’s Lottery terminals and tickets
- Messaging displayed by the Washington State Employee Assistance Program
ECPG PGAM Calendar of Events
- Monday, February 27 – Problem Gambling Advisory Committee Meeting at ECPG
- Tuesday, February 28 – NCPG Sports Gambling Webinar from 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 1 – Filming for ECPG’s upcoming Online Casino Employee Responsible Gaming Training
- Friday, March 3 – ECPG and GoodTherapy.org Twitter Chat on Problem Gambling from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
- Friday, March 3 – Presentation to Thurston Co. Juvenile Detention Center about Problem Gambling
- Wednesday, March 8 – Meeting with the Problem Gambling Providers of the North Sound at Tulalip
- Wednesday, March 8 – Presentation to the Evergreen Recovery Center in Everett
- Wednesday, March 8 – Presentation at Pioneer Center North in Sedro Woolley
- Thursday, March 9 – Presentation to the Washington State Gambling Commission: Maureen Greeley and Elizabeth Glavish from ECPG, and Brad Galvin from Lummi Behavioral Health
- DATES TBD – Launch of our Sports Gambling Outreach Campaign with KOMO/Univision
- Saturday, March 18 – Workshop on Problem Gambling at the Recovery Cafe’s Seattle School of Recovery led by Jim Leingang of ECPG
- Monday, March 20 – March Against Addiction at the Swinomish Tribal Youth Center at 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21 – Celebrate Recovery Community Education Event 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22 – ECPG and partners to attend Come See Day at Seattle Recovery Cafe
PGAM Community Partner Calendar of Events
- Friday, March 3 – Lifting Our Community Through Recovery at Hibulb Cultural Center in Tulalip, WA. Click here for more detail!