Cannabis, Gaming, and Gambling
Join this ECPG LIVE! episode to hear from two of the Nation’s leading experts in the study and treatment of video gaming, gambling, and cannabis. Often socially accepted as recreational for many adults, adults aren’t the only ones experiencing some harms from these activities. What is the relationship between cannabis, gaming, and gambling, and why do they seem to go together so often? What are the potential risks to those who do these activities regularly, and how can they stay safe and healthy?
ECPG LIVE! is available on demand. This episode was recorded on:
August 26,2022, at 3-4pm PT / 4-5pm MT / 5-6pm CT / 6-7pm ET
Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe so you won’t miss future episodes!
Tana Russell, SUDP, NCTTP, WSCGC-II
Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling
With Special Guests:
Hilarie Cash, PhD, LMHC, CSAT, WSGCC-I
Timothy Fong, MD
Co-Director, UCLA Gambling Studies Program
Director, UCLA Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
- reSTART Life: https://www.restartlife.com/
- UCLA Gambling Studies Program: http://www.uclagamblingprogram.org/
- UCLA Center for Cannabis and Cannabinoids: https://cannabis.semel.ucla.edu/
- Marijuana Anonymous (MA): https://marijuana-anonymous.org/
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA): http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- Online Gamers Anonymous (OLGA/OLG-Anon): https://www.olganon.org/home
- Internet and Technology Addicts Anonymous (ITAA): https://internetaddictsanonymous.org/
The referencing of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by ECPG of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Unless otherwise specified, ECPG does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations or on the listserv. All links are provided with the intent of meeting the educational goals and mission of ECPG. Please let us know about existing external links you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links you believe ought to be included.