Recorded on: March 17, 2022, at 1 pm (2 MT/3 CT/4 ET)
Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe so you won’t miss future episodes!
Retirement, Health, and Gambling
Join us for a discussion on retirement, healthy living, and the potential ripple effects of gambling-related problems.
Tana Russell, SUDP, NCTTP, WSCGC-II
Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling
With Special Guests:
Brent Neiser, CFP, AFC
CEO of What’s Next with Money
Rachel Volberg, PhD
President of Gemini Research
- ECPG’s PGAM 2022 Page: https://www.evergreencpg.org/pgam2022/
- The University of Massachusetts Amherst – School of Public Health and Health Sciences: https://www.umass.edu/sphhs/person/rachel-volberg
- Brent Neiser’s What’s Next with Money resources on this topic:
- How to take control of your finances workbook: https://whatsnextwithmoney.com/free/
- Subscribe to What’s Next with Money on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatsNextwithMoney
- When to Start Social Security: Your Ultimate Retirement Paycheck: https://youtu.be/yfayxxCTFi0
- Recognizing the Warning Lights on Your Retirement Dashboard: https://youtu.be/dndiNX5PcJA
- How to Close the Wealth Gap in Retirement Savings: https://youtu.be/JzUaU-tgT0k
- To Work or Not Work After Retirement: https://youtu.be/r27OkQBG2co
BITCOIN: Rewards & Risks Explained: https://youtu.be/Gfs1ueFFHLQ
The referencing of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by ECPG of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Unless otherwise specified, ECPG does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations or on the listserv. All links are provided with the intent of meeting the educational goals and mission of ECPG. Please let us know about existing external links you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links you believe ought to be included.