Residential Treatment Services

Residential Treatment Facilities are located throughout the United States. The Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling (ECPG) has contracted with three locations to provide residential treatment services for Washington State residents who meet eligibility requirements. Limited funding support is available in Washington for residential treatment.

DO NOT CONTACT ECPG DIRECTLY TO SEEK RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FUNDING SUPPORT. Washington residents seeking funding support must be referred by a Washington State or Nationally Certified Problem Gambling Counselor. YOUR CERTIFIED COUNSELOR must contact ECPG to determine your eligibility. For a list of Certified Counselors in Washington State, click here.

ECPG-Contracted Residential Treatment Providers: