In this season of holiday hustle and bustle, we invite you to take a moment to cut through the noise and clutter and reflect on the season of giving, as well. As the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling celebrates its 25th Season of serving others, we hope you’ll help us reach a giving goal that will be matched by our own ECPG Board of Directors up to $1,000! Because our Evergreen Council is a 501 (c ) (3) nonprofit organization, your donations are fully tax deductible! And, with the matching Board donation – your gift will go even further.
Every gift is appreciated, and we hope you’ll consider giving at least $25 in honor of ECPG’s 25th Anniversary – our Silver “Bell” Anniversary, so to speak…
- $25 will support a student to participate in dynamic prevention and outreach programs and encourage Healthy Choices for Youth.
- $250 will help cover the costs of our new Chat and Text Helpline Services for a month. ECPG offers a toll-free Helpline – now with Chat and Text – 24/7.
- $2,500 will help offer 10 days of residential treatment for someone seeking Help and Hope – and successful Recovery – with a gambling addiction.
Your contribution will help individuals, families, and communities at one of the most difficult times of the year for those struggling with addictions. And, remember, there’s no better time to give, because all contributions will be matched up to a total of $1,000. Now, that’s something to sing about!
To make a contribution to ECPG, you can choose to:
- Donate online via our online portal
- Call us at 360.352.6133 to donate over the phone using a credit or debit card
- Mail us a check to 1821 Fourth Avenue East, Olympia, WA 98506 made out to the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling
- Hand deliver us your donation. We are open during regular business hours and would love the chance to say thank you in person!