Gambling Disorder Screening Day is Tuesday, March 12th – A day where we strive to make problem gambling screenings and resources available throughout Washington State.
Please see below for a list of participating locations who are offering free screenings – it’s fast, it’s confidential, and it could help change your life for the better.
Online Screening Tool
If you are not able to make it to any of these screening locations, please click here to visit Cambridge Health Alliance’s website and access a free, confidential online screening. The only person who will ever see the results of this screening is you.
Problem Gambling Resource Kit
If you would like more information about problem gambling, or you are looking for resources (including a complete of Washington state treatment providers) please click here.
- Asian Counseling and Referral Service
- 9 am – 2 pm | 3639 Martin Luther King Jr Way S, Seattle
- Check in at the front desk and they will direct you to the screening.
- Balanced Perspectives
- 9 am – 2 pm | 2584 RW Johnson Blvd SW Suite #101, Tumwater
- Coastal Treatment
- 8 am – 11 am, 6 pm – 7 pm | 1515 116th Ave NE #302, Bellevue
- Spanish language services are available
- didgʷálič Wellness Center
- 7 am – 11 am | 8212 S March Point Rd, Anacortes
- Follman Agency
- 10 am – 6 pm | 910 S Anacortes St, Burlington
- Peninsula Counseling
- 12 pm – 2 pm, 4 pm – 5 pm | 435 West Bell St Suite D, Sequim
- Providence St. Peter Chemical Dependency and Community Care Center
- 10 am – 5 pm | 225 State Ave, Olympia
- Seattle Recovery Cafe
- 1 pm – 4 pm | 2022 Boren Ave, Seattle
- Spokane Recovery Cafe
- 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm | 214 N Cedar St, Spokane
- Swinomish Wellness Program
- 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm | 17337 Reservation Road, La Conner
- Tacoma Recovery Cafe
- Yakama Nation
- 8 am – 5 pm | 217 S Toppenish Avenue, Toppenish
If you have questions about Gambling Disorder Screening Day, please contact Liz at email@example.com.